Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lately

So once again I have not been blogging like I want too!
Today, due to some sort of eye infection/allergic reaction, I came home from work and spent a much needed day with my baby girl, resting my eyes in my dark house!

Kendra is growing so fast. It amazes me to watch her learn and discover new things!

Loves her swing! (thank you Kristy!)
she now sleeps in her own room! like a big girl!

she makes lots of silly faces





tonight at her bedtime, she got fussy and cranky like she does, so I tried rocking her with her pacifier, nursing her, cuddling her, everything just made her mad. so, I laid her in her crib, gave her a pacifier, and went to our room.
10 minutes later I hadn't heard a peep, so I went to check on her, and this is what I found.
her blanket pulled up over her head and sound asleep!
this is a first for her, but she can make it a habit if she wants too!!


I snapped this last night. lol

well my little family is sleeping, so I suppose I should join them! night all!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love your little family...just wish you were here!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete